Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Kiwi Signature Series – KSS-101 REAR CAMBER KIT
Introducing our “Kiwi Signature Series” Competition Camber Kit.
Get the ultimate “contact patch” of rubber between you and the track. Camber is the most important alignment angle, without the proper camber settings, you will never acieve the ultimate in handling.
Being able to tune your suspension can make a huge difference, whether you’re looking for proper alignment for your custom set up so your tires don’t get chewed up all the time in regular city driving, or if you want to dial-in your suspension to cut a few seconds off your lap time. These Race tested and Proven, patent pending Rear Camber Links use track-grade, self-lubrcating teflon lined spherical rod ends with zero maintenance that provide superior performance over polyurethane and rubber bushings. With nothing to bind or blow out.. We designed these to be better than anything else on the market and to stand up to the rigorous demands of a serious track/street car.
– Track Grade, self-lubricating Teflon lined Spherical Rod End Bearings
– Maximum amounts of adjustability in fractional degree resolution
– CNC machined Stainless Steel Misalignment Spacers
– CNC machined Race Grade Stainless Steel lockable Pivot Pin
– Anodized CNC machined Aluminum Adjustment Turnbuckle
– Grade 8 locking hardware
– Eliminates rubber bushings
– 100% rebuildable
– Includes Turnbuckle adjustment wrench
– Made in the USA.