Showing all 4 results
DC2 Integra-EG Civic Front Upper Control Arms
Special Projects Motor Sports /Pro Car Innovations front Upper Fabricated Control Arm
Working closely with PCI, using Kiwi’s Championship winning JDM DC2 #66 Integra as a test bed, we designed these arms from the ground up using the latest 3d cad programs our main goal was to produce a high qualitycontrol arm that has proper clearance for positive castor offsetting. A Laser cut fabricated design is a great option since its light weight, stiff, and has a very low profile. Unlike any tubed style arm out there our arms are uniquely laser cut from flat steel, welded and reinforced for strength, allowing them to be bolted to the slider box at an angle parallel to the shock tower for better clearance.
- 1/8” carbon steel
- D.O.M. tubing
- High angle bind free ball joints
- CNC machined 6061 aluminum 8mm 4 bolt ball joint housing
- +2/-3 degree camber over stock
- Tumbled to smooth out sharp edges
- Matte Black powder coat
- Reduced flex compared to stamped steel OEM style arms for increased steering response
- Upward angled tubes providing better clearance with shock tower
- Low profile slider box to minimize wheel travel loss
- 8mm hardware with large contact top plate for zero slippage and increased stiffness
- Extra clearance design around the spring allows for 3+ degrees of castor offsetting
- All parts and fixtures designed in 3d cad programs for perfect oem fitment every time
92-95 Honda Civic, 94-01 Acura Integra
GXAC-UTC002 GEAR-X TRANSMISSION COOLER KIT
Once again we have put our years of racing experience to good use. Just as cool oil is the life blood of a high performance engine, so too is properly cooled gear oil to your racing transmission. During our extensive testing in our own team cars often recorded Gearbox temperatures in excess of 300º (F). In situations like that if you’re not running synthetic gear oil then your gearbox will soon be toast.
Too often the incredibly high racing transmission temperatures go unnoticed and failing synchros, worn out sliders and gears are accepted as normal. It need not be that way; the racing life of your gear box can be extended indefinitely by installing a GEAR-X Transmission Oil Cooler System.
This kit comes with a very compact and efficient Transmission/Differential Oil Cooler Pump. These positive displacement-type pumps produce output directly proportional to motor speed. They are lightweight, self-priming pumps that may be mounted in any position up to several feet away from the source of oil.
Also included is a highly efficient 11”x8” Oil Cooler and a XRP 10 micron inline filter, all the Dash-8 Puslok fittings, Electric On/Off Switch, 12ft of Pushlok high pressure hose and clamps are provided along with comprehensive instructions on fitting, wiring and plumbing the system to your Racecar.